Do you want to have better health for the long-term? Here is a short list of things I have found that can help
- Consistent exercise is important and crucial for your long-term health
- Sleep is the best supplement available
- Fasting can be good for you
- Eliminate (or minimize) sugar
- Avoid vegetable oils (or modern industrial seed oils). They seem to be very bad for you.
- Minimize processed foods
I do not claim to have discovered these insights. All insights have come from the following sources.