Do you want to have better health for the long-term? Here is a short list of things I have found that can help
- Consistent exercise is important and crucial for your long-term health
- Sleep is the best supplement available
- Fasting can be good for you
- Eliminate (or minimize) sugar
- Avoid vegetable oils (or modern industrial seed oils). They seem to be very bad for you.
- Minimize processed foods
I do not claim to have discovered these insights. All insights have come from the following sources.
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick – Found My Fitness – Twitter
- Jason Helmes – Anyman Fitness – Twitter
- PD Mangan – Rouge Health and Fitness – Twitter
- Dr. Peter Attia – Applied Science of Longevity – Twitter
- Tim Ferriss – Tim Ferriss’ Blog – Twitter